PROFESSIONAL WOODWIND MUSICIAN - PLAYED WITH / SUPPORTED:
• Manhattan Transfer
• Spandau Ballet - Tony Hadley
• Billy Cobham - drums (USA, SWITZ)
• Dave Weckl (USA drummer)1995
• Hugh Jackman 1995 / 2015
• Paul Johnson (drums) NZ formerly The Peddlers – U.K.
• Sammy Davis Junior
• Ray Charles
• Temptations / 4Tops
• Lee Konitz (USA)
• Olivia Newton John
• Dale Barlow/Doug Parkinson/Glen Shorrock
• Sade (USA)
• Spandeau Ballet (Tony Hadley)/ Shirley Bassey (UK)
• Ronnie Scott (London)
• Ronnie Corbett (UK)
• Harry Secombe (UK)
• Anthony Warlow for his “Back in Swing” tour
• “The Glenn Miller Remaining Eight”
• Grace Knight at Burswood and Belvoir Amphitheatre
• Support for David Sanborn (New York) entire Australian Tour
• Jack Jones – Southern Sons
• Bob Bertles (Sydney) at the Jazz Club
• John Hoffman (tpt) Hot Shoe Shuffle / PJO Album
• Toshiko Akyoshi/Lew Tobackin
• Gene Pitney on Channel Seven
• John Ethridge (London) at the Jazz Club
• James Morrison at the Jazz Club
• Don Burrows on ABC Burrows Collection
• Ricky May, Barry Crocker, Johhny Young.
• Libby Hammer / James Flynn
• Renee Geyer, Tony Pantano, Colleen Hewitt
• Rhonda Birchmore, Jackie Love, Tommy Tycho
• Si Zentor, Willie Schwartz, Abe Most - original Glen Miller 8
• Tom Burlinson 2011/2015
• Vennetta Fields – Blues in the Night.
• Jack Jones Phil Jamieson (Grinspoon), Chris Cheyney (The Living end
• Tim Rogers (You Am I) Josh Pyke 2009 and Aug 2011.
• Deni Hines / James Morrison Nov 2014
• MANTECA 9 piece funk/fusion co leader 2011 to 2019
* STRAIGHT AHEAD BIG BAND - Lead Tenor - commenced 2014
• Peter Byrne - Neil Diamond Show 2017
* Bootleg Beatles (UK) Astor Theatre 2018
* Soul Corporation and the Souled out Horns 2019
* James Flynn and the Fly Band 2019
* VHS Pirates Band 2019/2020/2021
* Buddy Holly Show 2017 2018 2019
* Michael Buble's - Nick Veyenas workshop with SIMmering BB 2020
*. Styles Brothers band 2020
*. SIMmering big band 2020/2021
* The STING/POLICE show featuring Howie Morgan 2021
* Four on The Floor (reunion band) 2021
• 2016 Avenue Q
• 2015 Live at the Sands - Tom Burlinson
• Finalist in the national WANGARATTA JAZZ SAX COMPETITION
• 2014 - GREASE National Tour (Ten Sax/Alto Sax/Flute)
• 2013 - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Oz tour (Eb, Bass, Bb Clarinets/Flute)
• 2012 – National Tour of Annie (Clar/Bass Clar/Sax)
• 2012 – National Tour of A Chorus Line (Clar/Sax/Flute)
• Oct 2011 Doris Day Show - Melinda Schneider
• Avenue Q
• Blues in the Night
• Alice in Wonderland
• How to Succeed in Business
• Disney on Ice from the USA
• Les Miserables (1989. 1994. 1999. 2015)
• 42nd Street
• Hot Shoe Shuffle
• Porgy and Bess
• Moscow Circus Co-principal woodwind International
• Manteca – 7 albums completed, 11 piece Fusion band
• Don Burrows Collection ABC Channel 2 – Alto/Tenor sax
SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA PERFORMANCES
• Gershwin - Porgy and Bess (alto sax)
• Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue(alto sax)
• Sir Michael Tippett Premiere (tenor sax)
• Manhatten Transfer USA (lead alto)
MILITARY BAND WORK
• Guest performer with Regular Army Band first in 1979
• Army Reserve Band, 3 years on 1st clarinet and alto, 1984 - 1987
• Principal clarinet, alto 1 Regular Army Band Full time 1988.
• Contract civilian musician with Army Band.
• Only Australian endorsed Artist for Legend, Gulf and Top - Sax USA saxophones /
recorded theme song for website and YouTube.
• Corporate Gigs for Toyota, Lexus, Mercedes, Mazda, Medical Conferences, Labor
Party, Liberal Party, Bond Corp, Professionals & Century 21 Real Estate firms,
• Former member of the WA Saxophone Quartet and the Perth Saxophone Quartet.
• Premiered Concerto by C.T. Smith in 1987 written for world renown Dale Underwood
Principal saxophonist of Premiere US Marines band.
• WAYJO Founding member on lead alto and lead tenor.
• Four on the Floor - International Jazz Yatra Festival - toured India in 1988. The group
was awarded a Federal Touring Grant and represented Australia.
• Performances at the Art Gallery including openings for art exhibitions and premieres
of classical and contemporary compositions.
• Regular performances at Government House since 1983 for official functions as both
a performer and conductor.
• Invited Guest performer at the National Clarinet and Saxophone Symposium in
Melbourne in 1993 by Dr Peter Clinch.
• One of the founding members of the PJO, an 18-piece big band, in the capacity of
lead alto and saxophone section leader.
• Member of the former Will Upson Big Band.
• Resident musician at the Sheraton Hotel Lobby lounge from 1994 to 1997 which
included two performances per week for 3 years.
TELEVISION PERFORMANCES / COACHING
• Telethons and Appealathons since 1984 resident band – Channel 7 and Channel 9.
• RAY MARTIN MIDDAY SHOW – Channel 9 on Clarinet/Saxophone/Flute – 1988 /
• Burrows Jazz Collection on ABC TV in 1986.
• Recorded both as a solo player and big band member backing tracks for television,
themes and jingles for various television commercials including Jesters, HBF,
Dewsons, Enjo cleaning products (Clar/Fl).
• Acting Coach for Barron Films Australia
Orchestral Playing, Session Work, Solo Performance, Rock / Pop, Contemporary Music, Jazz, Improvisation
Search for Saxophonists...
Register for free!
Registration is completely free and allows you to create
an informative, searchable online profile at SaxProfiles.com.